


I had drove up one Sunday to Huntington without telling Chandler I was coming up. I stayed a few days and hung out in Price at the dorms with Chan during the wk. All day Mon. Nov. 3rd he was acting so happy and giddy, we spent the whole day together shopping, hanging out, and pic-nicing in Price. He then took me to SLC later that eve to go to my favorite restaurant. After a romantic and fun dinner we went and walked around temple square like we have done previously like no big deal. I was thinking nothing was expected to happen. We walked around the temple grounds. No one in sight! It was very quiet and pleasant. It was a little chilly and I was wanting to hold on to Chan tight for warmth and he would not let me wrap my arms around him! He asked if he could take my picture as I stood in front of the temple. He picked me up, carried me over and set me on the bride Marble pedestal thats sits exactly center with the temple. He said I have a card for you.... I said "you do? A card....for what?" I opened the card and it was a wedding announcement to our wedding. He had had made a wedding invitation to our own wedding. It had pictures of us and written over the top of our pictures Read "Lieren, please join with me on our sealing day of May 9th 2009 in the St George LDS temple".... I put the card to my face and cried for a few min until I realized he was down on one knee waiting for me to remove the card from my face and see him with my ring. I replied Yes! Of course! My ring is exactly what I wanted! I did not see this one coming! At least not at this time! I guess my ring was finished and he had planned to give it to me in a few wks. But since I randomly came up to visit him he said he couldnt have me be there in Price and not have that ring on my finger! He is so sweet! I love you Chan!
No comments:
Post a Comment