Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Making good memories and more to come!


Chan was so sweet to take me to the formal dance after his game this last Sat. We contemplated on going ... but we thought "Ah Why not." So we went for a few minutes! It kinda reminded me of H.S. days but we really had alot of fun!


He was totally getting into it with me, the whole formal dress up and dance energy and dancing to every song! He made me a very happy girl! ;) I had a great time with him!
Every lil thing we do together and go we get so much closer! Its amazing what our relationship has developed into! We shared a few great laughs!

Chan looked SO handsome! Mmmm!
Here is Jesi and I getting crazy! (k- don't ask what I'm doing)



Fun night! More things like this to look forward too with Chan! We are spontaneous and Random like that! :) I love it!

3 comments:

Kameron and Janzyn said...

Hey beautiful girl! I am way excited for you and Chan, your wedding will be here soon! Just be patient and enjoy everything :)

Melanee said...

What a fun dance for you two to go to. You look beautiful & Chandler so handsome. WOW.........you guys are SO cute & fun together.
Hope your enjoying Calif. this weekend. We missed you at the bridal shower. Soon it will be yours.
Love you,
Melanee

Our Family said...

How fun, you look great together!