Monday, April 20, 2009

Just a lil dance party!

So 9 of my girlfriends got this lil dandy idea to have a bachelorette party for me in Vegas. So this last weekend we went down for the day. We all LOVE to dance! Its one of my favorite things to do. I didnt care too much to go out on the town at night, So we went to the Hard Rock pool to catch a lil sun-- it was opening day! It was crazy! There were thousands of people there! We waited hourS to get in, Crazy I know, but part of the waiting is the adventure and the laughs!

Here is just a small fraction of the pool and people.


Here we were waiting to get in... so we were bored and doing some crazy things to keep us occupied for hours before we went into the pool area! We are all screaming when we made it in finally .... Me, Candice, Alyson, Vanessa, Lexi, and Ashlee!


Vanessa, me, Candice, Ashley G., Alyson, Lexi, and Ashlee ( what happened to Rachel and Lacie?)


Ash, Aly, Candice, Me Rachel, Lex, Vanessa. This was in the hall waiting with a thousand other people. It was miserably packed.....

Rach and I


Beautiful Aly cruisin in Vegas in warm 90*!


Lex, Ness, and I


I had a blast! I always have a GREAT time with these fun girls! I love them! I am going to miss our dancin...

No comments: