
I told you pictures galore! Here is our whole perfect wedding day! My nieces waiting for us to come out of the temple in the morning!



Our awesome supportive families there waiting for us to come out!

This one is for Kim and Curtis ;)




The wedding family luncheon.. Thank you to Kaylene and her family and friends who all pitched in to do food and serve. It was so great! Everything turned out and looked lovely and the decor was all Hawaiian themed since we are soon off to Hawaii to live!






The wedding reception place



Getting re-ready!




Grandma Bea
Family photos- Chan's family
Chandler's mom and dad-- Kaylene and Dennis

Kelly, Geri, Dennis, Kaylene, Meagan


My dad and step mom- Juanette, and Lorin


My family- brother, sisters, nieces
My bridesmaids- my sisters- Desiree, Sierra, and Meagan
My siblings


We had a ring ceremony!! It went very well! I am so pleased with everything IM SO GLAD WE DID IT!

I had my dad and my step dad walk me down!






I was a little worried about how our cake would turn out...I designed it with my cake lady with gold and plum trim and added flowers... it ended up turning out awesome! So pretty.. I loved it! Icing cakes by Design-Heidi did excellent!







Our first dance 



Mommy- daddy dance






We had a close friend of ours sing to us- She sang You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban and Shania Twain's From This Moment- She was phenomenol!



Money Dance!









We were so nice and sweet! Thats what were about ;)






We were just a few feet away from the DJ while taking photos...a great song came on and we started dancing! i love it!




DONT ASK!!!






My mom and step dad-Ken


Drop it down and let me see you hips swiiing!




I am so grateful for such a perfect day! Thank you to everyone for all your help to make our wedding perfect, for all the set-up and pull together and to make it happen without one issue! Thank you to all my friends and family for coming and for traveling so far to support us on this special day! And Chandler Thank you for who you are! This day went by too fast.. I had such a wonderful day with you in your arms and I cant wait for more to come! I am so blessed to have you in my life... Thank you for all your love and support and for allowing me to enjoy this special day with you! Love you!
3 comments:
Hey Lier, all your wedding photos turned out really beautiful!! I'm so glad that the day went so perfect.
You are such a great couple. It looked like a fantastic wedding and I loved all the wedding photos. I am so glad we had the chance to get to know you guys! I too can't believe we didn't get a photo with all the times we hung out. I hope you guys are enjoying life now that we're back to the regular grind of day to day stuff. Keep in touch. I would love to hear about Hawaii. I will check your blog. Take care!
Hey! I love your wedding pictures! You look so pretty! We are just in PA for the summer while Tyler is selling security systems. I'm working at Buckle here and its been pretty fun! I'm going to school to be an elementary teacher and will be done in like 3 semesters! Are you guys still up north? How is it being married?
Post a Comment