Chandler and I ran up to Cedar for church last Sunday for his missionary Presidents homecoming. Pres. Bennion and his wife got home in June. We got to the church and there were like 200 missionaries there so it was a lil reunion... it was so fun to finally meet all these people that Chandler told me about thru letters. I finally got a taste of what it really was like for Chandler...These people...from his pres. to senior couples and his companions had a huge impact on his life and were there for him for two years. It really was so fun to meet them. They were all so sweet to me. They all told me how blessed and lucky I was to have such an amazing person as a husband and what a profound missionary he was! Pres and sister Bennion did an Excellent job speaking! It was an hour and a half sacrament meeting! Since Pres Bennion was the pres. of Southern Utah University- after church he had a big luncheon for all of us over at SUU- Yummy food! Look at what a sharp RM I have ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment