Sunday, August 23, 2009
Luau Time!
Chaminade hosted a Luau to welcome the new students! Chan and I went up to campus to check it out! It was fun to meet other students and for the dancing!
We met another member of the church there- Alicia, She was really sweet...she is in charge of a few different groups and clubs at Chaminade including the LDS group. She took this photo for us!
Chan prob wont be too happy about this... HA...but I was admiring how pretty his skin looked-I just had to take a picture! As a wife and his private esthetician I have done a few things for his skin- Laser hair removal(to reduce follicle bacteria breakouts), he is on a good mens face wash, and he uses a glycolic peel everyonce in awhile in shower! I know you all wanted to know that ;) But I am just proud of how handsome he his!
I dont know if this is a good thing or not but we live right next door to a TCBY! Love it! Chan again, so cute!
Here we are eating some Nasty colored ice cream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love TCBY! There use to be one in st.george! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun living in hawaii. Being a primary teacher will be soo fun, I remember being that age. I loved my primary teachers!
aww. you are so sweet yourself lier! thanks :]
Post a Comment