Sunday, August 23, 2009
Well it Happened.....
Yes! Chandler and I got our church calling! It happened pretty quick! LOL! We are in PRIMARY! We are teachers together-I love our ward it is very very diverse. There are some cute young couples our age too so its nice- We got introduced to the bishop and the first thing he said was " Oh! Hello! Can I meet with you both in my office!?" He is very chill, relaxed AND respectful! He learned alil about us and then told us we are serving aren't sure what age yet! I am actually really excited about it! Its completely new for the both of us! Of course sense Chan did not ever go to Primary i am so excited for him to see what it is like and to learn the Songs! I am so excited to work with kids and to teach them- I will learn more then them- I know! The bishop told us the kids will look up to us with these wide eyes is "AW" that they have two white people as teachers - especially a blonde! HAha! Yay! lol I think I might be the only blonde at church- maybe on this island ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!! that is so great!! Especially to have the calling together!!! : ) You 2 will be Awesome!
Looks like y'all are having fun out there! How fun being called into primary! Jordan and I got called to be ctr 6 teachers a few months after we got married. It was great! You two will love it!
So cute you two are primary teachers!! Thanks for updating your blog so I can see & read what you are up to over there. I'm having a blast just looking at your photo's & wishing I could come for a visit.
Take care....
Post a Comment