Monday, September 7, 2009

Celine Dion

So here I have a picture of a close friend of mine(and my moms)- this is Bonnie Luke She is such an amazing women with a sweet heart who has been through a lot in her life. She lost her two sons that drowned in two different incidents that were years apart- She inspires herself thru music to cope-She has the best vibe about her! I just love her! Well She is an impersonator for Celine Dion. Celine Dion being one of my all time favorite singers- I enjoy watching Bonnie any chance I get.....
I think she looks a lot like Celine- Yeah?
So my mom called me the other day to tell me that Bonnie met a guy that lives in Hawaii while she was on vacation here in Honolulu a few months back and now she will be marrying this amazing man... Bonnie is moving to Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited- She will leave St. George in Jan to settle here! I am so happy! We will be hanging out! She was here visiting Mark- her fiance so she invited us to Dinner Sunday night- and to see her perform at this restaurant on the shore!
(don't ask what my eyebrows are doing- they are tweekin out! ha) Isn't Chan so good looking!? So here we went!


Here is Mark and Bonnie- Such a great couple- two wonderful people!

This restaurant was cool- you order your entree and then cook it yourself on these huge grills! Here is Chan cookin his steak!

He so cute!!!
And here is Bonnie singing Celine's "Im Alive!"





Channy and I again at the dinner table! A great night! I am so happy that Bonnie is moving here! It will be fun to have someone I know to hang with! Mark and Bonnie are excited to come to some of Chan's games too! Mark is a very out doorsie kind of guy- a lot of hiking, golfing, snorkeling, sky dives, ocean diving, etc. so we plan on hopefully doing some fun activities with them.

Here is a (dark) video of Bonnie singing- You can kind of get an idea of her talent... the microphone sound wasn't the best because it was set up like Karaoke...Bonnie already has an agent here that was there that night and she will hook her up to more event here on the islands!

No comments: