We were going to the beach at Turtle Bay but we were so close to the temple and I wanted Chan to see it. Sadest news.... The temple is CLOSED for 18 months!!! Renovation inside and out.. It will get rededicated in July- so we have 10 months to go. It was built in 1919 so it prob needed it. But we have to go to Hilo on the Big Island to go to the temple for now!
These crazy flat side ways palm trees are one of Chan's favorites here so I had to take a pic on Temple grounds!
Well Dressed for the beach but stopped at the temple!
We finally made it to Turtle Bay! The sunset was priceless! Amazing!
1 comment:
Hawaii is so beautiful. I am so jealous that you get to live in paradise. I totally agree with you on wanting to wait to have kids so you guys can just spend time together. Bronson and i are the same way we have been married like 2 1/2 years and still have no desire to have kids. It is just fun to experience new things together without having to worry about kids yet.
Post a Comment