So there were some girls eating there and I asked them his my single buddies could take a picture with them! Look how tall Chris is next to that blonde girl- they are in college here in Hawaii too!
Here was our dessert piece of pie! It was HUGE
The group! This time I wasnt the only girl! Lacey was here visiting from Southern Cal. Ryan is the one in the middle in the blue shirt! One of the boys' assistant coaches works at Duke's as well- Stew. He was serving us a lil and hanging out talking with us at our table (he is in the middle, in the back in the green shirt!)
Here is Kevin with our waitress! He was feeling special ;) ha
And Shane posing for the camera at the dinner table!
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun!! I wish I could afford to come visit :) I'll keep saving my pennies!!
Post a Comment