Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hiking Manoa Falls

Chandler and I went hiking up to Manoa Falls. Its a near by 1.8 mile hike is all but its in the green lush trees next to a river and when you get to the top is beautiful!

Okay so we might have some big leafs here...but I Promise I'm fully clothed under this leaf.


The tree's here are crazy huge..they have the trunk growing up out of the ground then branches growing off the top and back down into the ground.
Some stairs
Real Bamboo... I had never seen so much in my life!
And the beautiful waterfall!



I was so hot I just wanted to dive right in the water but I was kinda scared of what might be in it...


And Good looking Chandler



And now we are headed back down..

The way the sun was hitting in the behind mountain was so pretty! I was in AWE!
And the end result of hiking with shorts, near water, and no bug repellent... is about 50 bites on each leg! Yes I was miserable! They were literally all over my legs and arms. Chan didn't have one bite! He prob did ...he just didn't swell up like I did. I'm all better now! It was worth it!

1 comment:

The Gleave's said...

I looks like you have been having lots of fun hiking and spending the week with Chans sister! I so want to come to Hawaii all the pictures are beautiful! Miss ya!