....And PINK of course too!
So here is the line on the second day... The first day some of the V.S. models came out to Hawaii and were hanging out so everyone was all over that...to see them.
In the black suit is Steve- He is a Bouncer (security) for The Pearl club- Thats how I know him from going to the Pearl! He was working at the door for V. S. so he let me and Chan cut the line and go right in! He is a nice guy!!
Okay Dont ask! I just love pink though!
Okay so I made the guys do this....Chan and Shane! LOL
The store was packed! But its a huge store!
1 comment:
This cracks me up! I love your blogs! I went the second day and the line was too long so I didn't wait and just left. How lucky for you to already have hook ups with the bouncer! =)
Post a Comment