Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pre-SEASON!!

I was so so so excited to finally watch an official game! It has been so fun to have been able to hangout, meet, and get to know all the players individually on his team before they have had games. That way when I watch the games I know each of them and their personalities! They now call me their "Team Mom!" The game was exciting to watch to see how they all play together!
YAY! Here is Chandler starting! This game was against a team called Hawaii Select! They are all either-past college players or played overseas professionally. Chaminade lost 74 to 77! But a great game!
CHAMINADE goes to Maui in ONE WEEK for the invitational!

My camera is not good for sports-I need a better one...
Chan on the line! Chandler played so good!!! And got great credit and recognition for from his coaches! Chan had 12 rebounds and 11 pts. with the full 35 minutes he played! You could tell in watching Chan play that he was working his tail off and that he was fully invested! His coaches were very happy with his hard work and then got after the other boys for slackin ;)

In this video- Chan is obviously #23 He comes around inside the key and lays up the shot...Then towards the end of the video he is the one that gets pushed upside down into the wall! He's okay tho;)

No comments: