Sunday, December 27, 2009

FaMiLiA....

My brother Jerrel (31) who lives in Sacramento had never been to Hawaii but he came out the week before Christmas to play in the Hawaii State Open Golf tournament held in North Shore at Turtle Bay ( for those of you that don't know- my bro plays golf for a living) So he flew out and my mom figured she would come visit me and watch him play too. It worked out nice! This is one of the first days they were here. We went to Shokudo's Japanese Restaurant! It was Yum! We had a great time catching up and laughing!

I don't like Sushi..I have tried and tried to like it... since its so trendy and popular and the social dinner life I have tried it many times...my bro made me try everything.... I am getting better and acquiring the taste

We went for a little drive over the Pali Highway to Kailua ( this is the town where Pres. Obama come to while he visits in Hawaii- so he currently is 11 miles from Chandler and I with his family)

Simply amazing!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

how fun. :]
i love your shirt :)