Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Golf Tourny!

The week before Christmas Jerrel (my bro) had his golf tourny here at Turtle Bay. My mom and I went to TB and stayed with him at the hotel as well. Here the hotel is below thru the trees...

The view right on the ocean and the pool!


Jerrel prob wouldnt be happy if he knew I posted this.. but I dont think he checks our blog! ;)

He made the cut- with these scores..On the third day he shot a 75. He was upset and not happy with himself at all.. but he still got paid money! In the end he just loved playing in 80* weather
His first shot from the Tee



My mom watching in silence.. we walked the whole course! All 18 holes to keep up with him! It was a lot of fun to actually get to watch him play a real 18 holes and in a tournament!





No comments: