I am so excited! I have waited- what 7 months now to see our wedding video complete. We just received it in the mail here in Hawaii. Sarah Assay with Camelot Studios did such a wonderful job with our video! She did everything I wanted...
-Photo montage
-A day date
-the Temple wedding
-the luncheon
-the ring ceremony
-the whole reception
- and Bloopers!
The video is over an hour long! I love it! It is perfect! Chan and I have already watched it like 5 times! It brings back the best feelings! Yes- Dennis, Kaylene, Mom, Dad you'll all get your DVD! HA! Here is just a clip of us at the temple if you want to watch it its under "St. George- Summer" once you've click on link.
http://www.camelot-studios.com/gallery/temple_weddings.shtml
2 comments:
I love the movie Very Cute! You look amazing!
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love IT!!! haha wow 7 months to waite for something thats only 5 minutes...seems a little uneven! I had to search her website to find your other one you played at the wedding, cause I love, love, love, love that one too! Jake even liked it, he took the lady's card and still has it! haha
Post a Comment