Friday, January 15, 2010

Skiing

Kenneth and I got a wild hair the day before I was supposed to fly back to Hawaii-we went up to Brian Head to go skiing. It started out being a sunny day.. as the day went on it got a lil gray but it was a great day overall because NO one was at the resort- maybe every 15th chair on the lift had a person. I would say 30 people tops on the whole mountain. Its so much more fun when you dont have to wait. We came off the mountain and got right back on the lift again and again.

Here we are sitting on the lift


We had a lot of fun together




The view from the top of the mountain was surreal.. I loved it

My camera got a lil foggy towards the end of the day because it got dropped in the snow and then put back in my pocket..whoops ;)




I took this picture as we were leaving- I thought it looked cool because of the fog on my lens



Crazy how I go one day from being in Hawaii at sea level to....

Home in Utah skiing at 11,000 feet!

No comments: