
Chandler and I went to go see Alice In Wonderland a few nights ago! It was a fun date night! The 3D is what made the movie so fun! I have never seen Alice In Wonderland in my life- ever. Its a weird movie but it kept my attention! It had awesome special affects. The things they can do now-a-days with movies is just beyond me!
4 comments:
Haven't seen the movie yet but Olivia went with friends and loved it.
Wish I was in Hawaii with you. I thought about taking our next trip to Maui but then I thought it might be better for our 10 year anniversary since that's where we took our honeymoon. So not until 2012.
Tyler's going to be so jealous of Chan playing on the golf team. He always regretted not do more with golf when he was younger.
Well you guys look great as usual and I hope everything is awesome!
I have not seen the movie yet too, but I have heard good and bad things about it. So im not sure if we are going to. We will probably just wait till it comes out in redbox. ha ha I can't beileve you have never seen Alice in Wonderland before now. Thats just crazy talk girl. ha ha jk
That looks like it would've been a cool movie to see! I can't wait till our little Mason is bigger and then he will appreciate the BIG screen! So yah....WV...WON and now I'm totally BUSTED!!!! Such a bummer! oh well! There's always next year to guess who's gonna win!
Oh that is so fun you guys got to see them! I love them so much!
Post a Comment