Thursday, March 18, 2010

ZoooOOooo!

I had a problem uploading on this post

Last week Chandler and I went to the Honolulu zoo! We had been wanting to go for a while now. It was a fun lil day date for a couple bucks!

Here I am with the HUGE tortoises'
I havent ever seen them this big before- poor things

And Chandler with them!

Now these were my favorite! I could watch them all day long. I was just fascinated...
Honolulu Zoo is in the middle of building a really big new play pin for them to roam in with pools and acres of lush sand and grass!

We thought these trees were so cool looking. They were full of color it looked like a water color painting tree! (yes they were at the zoo ;))

Hot pink/orange flamingos everywhere!

And the Giraffe's were my 2nd fav! They were so beautiful- and fun to watch walk around.



Ewww! These gave me the creepers but they were cool to get close too! They were laying normal...then this one just opens his mouth and didn't move from that position after that! Yuck!

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

Josh and I went to Zoos a couple of times before we had mason. It was just something fun for us to do! How cool!