Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hiking with the family

We went to this place 30 minutes away from St George called Kanarraville and I am sad I never knew this hike existed! I loved it..I almost think I like it better than any hike Ive done in Zion. We went at about 6 o'clock at night so it was perfect timing with the temperature!
Here is Sierra, Jaret, Dawn and Eva!Chandler holding Brooklyn. A lot of the hike was mostly thru water

My dad


Chandler and Zeke seeing how deep the water gets. It was so refreshing!

Bj, Zeke, me, Chan, and Dawn

The views and rock formations were stunning!



Me N the girls





My dad was on top of this rock way far away but I was zoomed in!


Chan and Jaret jumped up this huge rock then hiked into this crack...kinda crazy


The narrows part of it





Gotta love Zekes shorts!!


This went on for awhile! They CLING to Chan when he is around! Those nieces are so smart! ;) They must learn it from me!

Such a great family hike. It was a good time and a lot of laughter! We will be doing this hike for sure again!

No comments: