Sunday, July 25, 2010

Major remodel

So for my moms birthday (July 10Th) my siblings and I got this great idea to give her a "new office." My mom works so hard at her business' for everyone else to have a great environment to be in. She has had a hard time lately to face her office because it was so cluttered and disastrous. We wanted to give her a SURPRISE birthday present. So she had no idea about this!
These photos are the BEFORE pics. This photo was taken a YR ago of my mom at her desk.
a MESS
So we got my mom to go out of town and here we have started to DEJUNK and remove everything
And puttin up new curtains
my sister and I on the ladder
My brother in laws cutting something....
My niece with paint on her nosey
I needed something out of the dumpster and I literally FELL in and my sister came out with the camera..had to be there but it was a riot
Desi putting shelves together
painting
Sierra testing our decor
I found some OLD glasses of my moms..sadly she still wears them at home for movies
Hanging my moms business ads
And three days later we finally finished!
new filing cabinets and fridge and a relaxation area for her to take breaks
Her new desk, calender, whiteboard,etc

My mom was SO SURPRISED! We have on video when she walked in and her reaction is priceless. She was so happy she cried and couldn't believe we did that for her. She had no idea it was coming. She loved it! it was a crazy fun weekend for us and staying up til wee hrs of the mornings was interesting! Happy Birthday MOM!

2 comments:

The Dabo's said...

So awesome of you guys! It looks great too!!!

Brea said...

That turned out fantastic Lier!!!