Friday, August 6, 2010

About this time last year...

I had a similar post... My mother in Laws' Yorkie had puppies before Chan and I moved to HI and I was fortunate to be able to watch Chloe give birth to three healthy pups. I have a never been a dog person but it was a sight to see and then I got attached to the lil buggers... Well this year Chloe had three more puppies within the same time frame as last yr and I got to be here again for it! Here I am really into this birthing thing.. watching intensely! (the day after we got home from Lagoon- Chloe was so good to wait for us so we could be home with her)


Here the pups are only minutes old
All three (minutes old).. Boy, Girl, Boy....SO STINKIN CUTE
Chloe is such an amazing mom! She is so calm, patient, and responsible. Here the pups are nursing and they are about 4-5 days old.

I want one! Chan doesn't want one. :( But They do need a lot of attention.... so its probably best we don't have one while we are in Hawaii. All we do is work and school...

Today they are a week and one day old. Chloe is still very attached to her puppies and has to be because they are constantly eating. But at the same time Chloe is more comfortable and relaxed if you want to hold them and take them.. I took a nap for about an hour today with her lil girl and she just laid on my chest and then she would crawl and move up onto my neck then my stomach..she was so sweet!

1 comment: