Monday, October 4, 2010

St. Louis Hike

We live in Hawaii?... Sometimes I really still do ask myself that! We aren't sure exactly how much longer we are going to be here so I am really trying to enjoy everyday and every minute of it and not take things here for granted because who knows ....

We went hiking with some friends of ours..These are the backs of Z and Leon. I work with Z and the Spa. We went up St. Louis Heights. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL... oh and WET!We got POURED on! i was a bit nervous at first because I didn't have a jacket and I was soaking wet! Water just drizzling down our faces!
Here we are picking strawberry guavas they grow wild here so we ate and picked lots!

Leon leading the pack and Chan running down the slope
Our strawberry guavas in Z's shirt
This picture isnt that great but Moss was growing everywhere like carpet..I just thought it was so pretty. so soft! ha!
When we got to the top Manoa Valley was below us
Chandler and Leon gettin all the mud off their shoes


We ended our hike at the bottom of the hill for some Awesome shaved ice and a swim in the pool!

1 comment:

Brea said...

Ooo.... I wanna do that hike!!!