Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Apartment Party

Dan and Anne in our ward was kind enough to have a Halloween Party at their apartment on Friday night. We ate great food and played some fun games with good company! Here are the Kids in their costumes. Julien as Buzz, Teague as Superman, Zak as a Dinosaur, Kingston a lil devil, Bentley, as a pirate, and Cora as Pebbles! I hope I got them all right! ;)
We played a mummy game where each group had 3 min to make the best mummy with ONE roll of TP. Here I am holding Baby Kai.. One group mummified the poor baby! But he was dang cute!


We are boring we didnt get around to doing costumes this night!
The Group!
Becca, Mike and Bentley as Pirates!
The Gibbons- 80's
Marty and her ADORABLE Cora as Pebble's
The Hogg's- holding their sons costume but no Zak in sight ;)
Olya and Kai- Kai belongs to the Garner's! So dang cute!
The Garner's- Toy Story
The Moss'- pregnant Nun, Gangsta, and Teague as Superman
The Hatch's as Queen of Hearts and Madhatter from Alice in Wonderland- awesome costumes!

No comments: