Sunday, February 6, 2011

Extras while in Geezy

We managed to go snowboarding...
I look gross...but the Virgin river flooded again.. It was way worse in person. Hard to believe it had tripled in width. Earlier this summer we were skim boarding here with my nieces and the river was way small and shallow. We got more rain and more water coming through St. Geo this year then we did in the 2005 flood but it wasn't as disastrous this yr because they made changes and fixes when they lost homes, boats, cars, parks, roads, etc in '05 so it wouldn't happen again


Don't be grossed out.....We always get to play at The Skin Institute (my moms spa) we do pedicures, facials, lasers... Treat each other! I worked Chan's skin over, my mom Derma-planed his face, then I fired up the laser and we did Laser hair removal all over.. on that unwanted hair! Here is a picture of Chandler's neck during the treatment. Don't worry the goop is just Conductor Gel. Every single red bump you see is a goner! It was a strong treatment. Poor guy was in pain during the zapping. I cannot believe his neck now. He barely grows a SINGLE hair on his neck, chest, hands, arms, and stomach! Its pretty cool! No more fred bumps from shaving or bumps from in grown hairs in the future!

Here is my stinking Cute niece Dawn who is an awesome dancer with her Uncle Zeke playing the XBox kinect Dance game! pretty fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the videos! I miss you guys!