Saturday, July 2, 2011

THANK YOU!

WOW! I have to admit- yes I'm human and we all love positive attention and didn't realize so many people would leave me such sweet comments. It feels good have people love me and express positive words of encouragement towards me. Thank you for the phone calls, text messages , and comments left on my blogger. I'm just another girl that likes to blog and express my life with my hubs in Hawaii through photos and journal-ing.

So after the anonymous post I decided to monitor my comments that were being left on my blog. So I would have to read them and approve for each comment to be posted. I did not know how to check for comments to approve them until JUST tonight I saw ‘15 comments’ needed to be approved on my dashboard. I was surprised I was beginning to think with '0 comments' that I should not have expressed what was on my mind. I thought maybe I offended more people and did more wrong by writing 'dear anonymous'. Yeah so I’m still learning how to run blogger- glad I got that figured out ;) So a month later after my anonymous post I am just now reading everyone’s comments and reactions to my post.

So first off, THANK YOU to all of you and your love and the support-really! I am totally fine and didn’t mean to make a big deal of anything at all. I just felt like saying a few things to get them off my chest.

@ Jamie D - Thank you! Weirdos I know! ;) It was so good to see you a few wks ago! You're baby is so precious! Wish I could hold her again!

@ Brandi W- Thank you for your comment! Appreciate you! Hope you had a great time with your sister! Your next trip better be to Hawaii!

@ Nikki-njkilfoyle- You’re right I don’t know ya but Chan told me about you… Thanks for your positive words back at me. I now have read your blog. You look sooo familiar though....? I will too, now follow your blog! Your babea O. is a DOLL! I see you are in St. G. I miss it like crazy!!! We should all get together next time Chan and I are home! We are always looking for people to hang with!

@ Kristen M- Thank you! Sometimes I just love speaking my mind! Ha! And yes! EXACTLY! I am young and enjoying life with my hubs in Hawaii before I have kids and cant flaunt! ha! And I’m fully enjoying myself! Thank you for your sweet comment! Miss you guys! Hope you had fun in Utah- I must have just missed you!

@ Jana S- You ARE Awesome- not me! HA! I didn’t think what I said was that great but thank you so much for making me feel special- I def don’t think anything I WRITE should be posted on your fridge ha.. I have a lot more to learn! I actually learn so much from you. I really mean that. I love reading your blog. I feel like one of the main reasons why I love reading others blogs is because others teach me so much. How to be a better person, how to be a good wife, how to be crafty, how to be an exceptional mother, and most importantly how to grow within the gospel. Thank you!

@Jackie H- 3 words- I love you! I had a great time seeing you in Utah well and Vegas I guess. You’re right- We haven’t skipped a beat! SkIWaMpUs! And yes who said I can’t surf in Hawaii with my hubs in what I want ;)

@Jamie J.- I appreciate people who can leave a comment not knowing me. Thank you for your support. Thank you for reading my blog- I think that’s a hard thing in life… to know we are good people, to think we are good people, to want to be inspiring to others, and to want to be kind and then all of a sudden you get SHOT down with mean and unnecessary things people do and say along our path. People just baffle me sometimes! I'm just another girl that looks a certain way, lives in a certain place, married to a great guy, and lives my life the best I know how. Thank you for your positive reinforcement for me.Congrats on your pregnancy and baby girl! Good luck to you!

@ Megan- Thanks a bunch for your comment! Ya no one ever knows what someone else is going through in the moment. That's why its so important to keep negative thoughts to ourselves. ;) I cant read your blog ;( help! ha!

@Daphne- Thank you girl! I appreciate your comment. Yeah.. unknown why people do and say the things they do whether it’s a big or small- meaningful or pointless I don’t think they realize how it can affect people! I thought about going private but I don’t know what to do. I don’t mind having people read my blog. If I know them or not. I’m going to try out monitoring comments for now. You need to update your blog!!! ;)

@Linda- Thanks for your concern, support, and sharing that little bit of comment with me! I still have so so so much to learn. I’m young still and young in the gospel for sure. I just learned real quick not to do or say thing that might hurt someone if it’s about ‘THEM’. Its never worth it. pointless. I’m not perfect and sometimes it’s not always easy to keep our mouths' shut about others. But reality is it’s really not our place to be judgmental NO matter what. I’ve been really heavily working on not saying anything Negative about ANYONE to myself or others! The worst is knowing we might have hurt someone. So thank you again! Any who- I read your blog. So so happy to see that you are happy and healthier NOW then at times before. Sincerely sorry to know what you have been through. I was dying to see Lizzie when I was in Utah a few weeks ago. It didn’t work out. ;( Maybe next time. Good luck with planning the wedding! Congrats to her and your family! ;)

No comments: