
Alejandro, my mom, and I walking the trade show floor- stopped at a booth that had a cotton candy machine-random. Alejandro is a friend of ours that we met years ago that was in the process of opening up his own business. He now owns a Men's spa in Vegas called Fino For Men! Its a beautiful barber shop and men's spa! We love to catch up on business ideas and strategies each yr!


It was fun to see a lot of my girl friends, friends, business owners, product companies at the show! I even bumped into friends from Hawaii!
While I was home I ran up to Provo to take care of just a few things on our condo and just check in on it. But thanks to Chandler's sister Meagan who is living there and Chandler's parents for keeping the place in good hands and whipping it up in shape after the past renters moved out. I was driving to Provo in my little car (that I miss so much) I almost forgot how to drive on freeways that have a speed limit above 45mph. It felt good to just drive- 80mph weird too. Ha
Okay so I know I live in Hawaii and have gorgeous lush, green mountains... but really- who wouldn't miss this? Ugh! Bright blue skies and these mountains, oh I can't wait to live near those again someday!
While I was in Provo for 24hrs I managed to stop off at the hospital because my cousin had just had her baby a few hours prior. It was so good to see Kim, Tyler, Jamie, Stephanie, my aunt Julie and T&J kids! I was so happy to say a quick Hello while up in Northern Utah with such little time! Here is the Dabo's new baby, Esther! What a doll face she is!
Cute little Alex in the window seal of Hospital room!
I could not believe the view out of my cousins hospital room! The colors in the sky, and the sunset, the colors of the mountains! perfect time of year in Utah!
Back in St. George I did lots of fun things! Went to my cabin, went to Tuacahn to see The Little Mermaid, my dad came up from Cali- hung with family!Here are my nieces messing around on my wake board.. Dawn

Eva
Brooklyn
Eva and BJ- I miss seeing these girls! I had one girl at a time sleep over with me! It was a great to have a little time with them!
We went hiking up in Snow Canyon- beautiful day!

Us girls hanging out in the shade taking a break!

And I met my nephew for the very first time! I didn't tell my sister I was coming to Utah. I just showed up at her house and she freaked as much as I did! I got to spend a lot of time with her and baby Janson! He is such a cutie pie and I loved making him laugh a deep belly laugh!

OOoooh How I miss him so much already!!
4 comments:
so much fun... doesn't making a post like this make you miss them even more??? I love all your outfits! :) haha I didn't know you bought the white jacket! Super cute! miss ya girl! Can we have a girls day when I get back to HI?
Fun!! Sad I missed ya tho!
Glad you got to come back to the main land!;) Im sad I missed you!! Its been too long! Hope everything is going well with you! Miss ya girly!
It was a fun surprise to see you show up at the hospital! I am glad you did. It was great to see you!!!
Post a Comment