As soon as we got back from Lake Powell we had some more visitors! We looove our visitors! One of my best friends from high School, Lexi nad her boyfriend came out for the weekend! I cant believe I didnt take more pictures! We went to dinner a few nights and to the beach of course! This photo of Chan and I was taken with their really nice prof camera! I want a camera like that!!! Here we are at Duke's Restaurant eating on the beach!

Lexi and I Shokudo..mmm my fav!

Chan and I at Shokuda

Beautiful Sunset in Waikiki

Michael, Lexi, Chan and I out for dinner! it was a fun quick trip and great to see Lexi! Muah! Miss you!

Please come back!
3 comments:
I am jealous...I hope that soon/someday you will post a blog post about us coming to visit you guys:) How fun!! We love visitors too, so whenever your in Idaho, please let us know:) It's so good to know you guys are doing well and are happy. We miss you and Love you both!!!
Where do you guys get your plane tickets by the way?
I am jealous! Someday I hope to read a post of when we came to visit you in beautiful Hawaii!!! It's so great to see you and know that you are doing well and are happy. We love visitors as well so the next time you are in Idaho you better let us know, I know you probably make it this way alot:) We miss you guys. So great to know your doing good!!!!
P.S.....where do you get your plane tickets from?
oops...I think that I may have been commenting and waiting for it to show up so I commented a few times:) Little did I realize that you are approving your comments...good idea by the way:) So, here's to another comment from us:)
Post a Comment