Chandler flew into Vegas a few days after I did. He landed at about 11pm. I could have easily made the trip back to St. George that night but I didn't feel like it. I also thought Chan and I could have one good night together alone before we were with family for two weeks because our lives were crazy in Hawaii before we left with work and school too, I felt like I hadn't seen Chan in weeks. So I got a hotel room at the Treasure Island. It was so nice and new and the guy at the front desk was so kind to upgrade me to the highest floor 35th floor, King, corner room with all panoramic view windows of the strip and facing north-it had wrap around windows, etc it was lovely. I checked into the room at 9pm and got it all ready and warm and cozy and then went to get Chan and didn't tell him I got a room.
Here's a view one way..Then I was driving on the strip
I pick Chan up and I tell him "Im sooo tired, you're going to have to drive back to Ut." He said "Oh No! You're driving!" Then I say "Well are you at least hungry?" I pull in to valet the car at Treasure Island and tell him we will just eat first but to grab his bags out of the car-he was putting up a fuss with me that his bags would be fine with the valet dude and that he didn't want to carry his suitcase around and to dinner. I said "no seriously grab your bag" as the valet guy is slowly pulling away with our car... He was so happy that I got a room!We went and walked around the T.I. and found one of my modeling pictures in a store- they use it for an advertisement..kinda crazy!

hahahahahahhaha and then I turn around and there Chan was bent down...ha what a cute dork!
We went to the cheesecake factory and ate at like 2am! It was divine!
Vegas was so fun to see all the Christmas lights on the strip
Outside walking around



The next morning we went to the Fashion Show mall and did some more shopping. I HAD to go into Z Gallery.. I was drooling, to say the least! I love that Chan loves to be with me in furniture stores and the mall in general!

Loved this table!
And bed
I watched the Fashion show for the second time this trip-I already watched it with my mom and sister! But this time we met up with cute Mike- one of Chandlers mission companions!

The irony of the whole thing was he met us for lunch at the mall and come to find out the mall had a Grimaldi's New York Pizza and they used to always eat there together!

Mike is such a sweetie! It was so fun seeing him and hanging out with him! This was a great way to start off our trip home!!!



1 comment:
How fun! You guys are too cute!
Post a Comment