Ergh! Blogger's buggin! I can't seem to manage my dashboard or posts! (my pictures are all out of order)
I got to do better about taking pictures with my camera not my cell phone...
Three weeks ago some friends that used to live in Hawaii came to visit for a week. Dana and Amber came out together to stay with Olya. Olya had that last week to pack up her apartment, entertain and hang out with all us girls before she was off to 5 different states for 7 different job interviews. We played and played some more but wish I could have played even longer! I don't think I have laughed as hard as I did that week in a LONG time. We had a great time. This was one night for dinner we went to ShoreBird, a fun restaurant on the beach and watched the sunset! It was Dana's birthday while she was here!
Volleyball at Waimanalo! Always my fav!
International Market place! Now this day was hilarious! We saw some very interesting things in the shops! Oh how fun that was! Thanks girls for a fun time even though you made me feel like tourists ;)
Dana and I getting a pedicure! It sucked haha!
At dinner again, Olya and Anne!

Kinda a cool picture of Diamond Head I thought
Amber and I
Olya and I
Such a good week! Wish we got to play more! I miss Dana and Amber tons but seriously like Olya had to move too ;( Ive been so sad! She has so many job offers- she is now in DC and will take a job at BYU in Utah and then she will decide where she will go permanently. Oh how Im going to miss her like crazy!
International Market place! Now this day was hilarious! We saw some very interesting things in the shops! Oh how fun that was! Thanks girls for a fun time even though you made me feel like tourists ;)
Dana and I getting a pedicure! It sucked haha!
At dinner again, Olya and Anne!
Kinda a cool picture of Diamond Head I thought
Amber and I
Olya and I
Such a good week! Wish we got to play more! I miss Dana and Amber tons but seriously like Olya had to move too ;( Ive been so sad! She has so many job offers- she is now in DC and will take a job at BYU in Utah and then she will decide where she will go permanently. Oh how Im going to miss her like crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment