Chandler and I were chaperones for multi-stakes LDS prom. They do not mess around here for giving these kids a real Prom..I think it might have been better then my high school proms! We had the biggest youth group with our ward. We had 27 (two which were non-member friends) We have Amazing youth! Heres a few

And Chandler and I walking in
It was held in Kaneohe..the other side of the island..Always so beautiful!
A friend of ours Kiana(on left-such a gorgeous girl) and a few girls from her ward
The decor was great!

All danced out at the end of the night

What a fun night! Our bishop said that Prom costs too much money so that the stakes don't want to do it anymore especially because not all wards participate..but out Bishop is going to try to do everything he can to keep it going ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment