Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Whole bunch of randomness

My stud of a husband hard at work at always!

Chandler met me for lunch at Stortos the other day! Our fav sandwich shop!


So we bought a new car about a month ago. It was time to let go of the Maxima! I did not want too...That car was so nice, so roomy, so airy, so light inside, and its just treated us well! But It had been keyed three times, hit and run once, Chan accidentally ran a red light and we nicked someone's car, the miles were still low to sell, we were getting ELEVEN (11) miles to the gallon on one tank at 4.60-4.80 a gallon in gas here in Hawaii at least, the paint was rusting, it drove like a boat- we couldn't turn into small parking spots or parking garages here, the rims were corroding from the salt in the air, and the list goes on but the day we sold it Chan also ripped the driver side mirror off- haha He was so ready to get rid of that car. So he picked a Lexus! He deserves it! 

He washes it weekly! I sit out in my chair and watch;)

The other night we decided to go play frisbee at the beach after a stressful week of school, work, homework, callings, and more school

It was a needed night to run, destress, and relax and watch the sunset

We are so busy but still manage to go out on a date regularly! We went to our favorite Pizza place and to a movie with some friends!



We were shopping all day Saturday and we went to eat at Islands Fine Burgers for Dinner at the mall!


Waikiki beach has been under major construction for a few months now... They are pumping in loads, and loads of sand to extend the beach.. This is a picture that doesn't do justice but Waikiki Beach is starting to look like a beach in Fiji The sand is lighter and the water is bright aqua! Waikiki beach is usually more deep greenish blue so I thought this was exciting! It was so bright to even look at! I took this picture after I had lunch with my cousins Lauri and Arielle! They were here for a few days as Arielle will be going to college out here!!!



Now this video is totally random and really quite stupid but its hilarious to me. A few of my co-workers and I love to do these ongoing dumb little tricks, surprises, and pranks at work. I had gotten these girls so good as they were once walking out of cleaning the mens locker room late at night-so of course they are trying to get me back and tried video tapping it. I had been in our break room at the spa doing some prep-cleaning work (it was super hot and sweaty as is as and we have two washers and dryers constantly going in this room. I was talking to the girl video tapping, telling her a story that she asked me about while she video tapped me for 10 min or more. I had no idea why she wanted to film our convo.-but whatever.  I had to cut the tape really short because she really likes to cuss- A LOT. Everyone here in HI does. Its sad. But any who just kinda funny... We have a great time at work!






Life is great- as usual! We are so slammed with school and work but we couldn't be happier! Two more weeks of school and Im free!

1 comment:

The Gleave's said...

What?!? A new car? Awesome! It looks way nice :)