Thursday, May 17, 2012

2 of 3

We had perfect weather while they were here. It was at least 85 everyday and we didn't see a single drop of rain in 9 days. Unbelievable! We went to Sunset beach on the North Shore...

We thought we were so cool matching!



Love these pictures with the Sun going down...



Love Janson's Hair here


Awe cuuute!






We went on a hike off the Pali hwy- it was King Kamehameha the 3rd's summer house..it's these old ruins up in the mountains. it was amazing.


You walk up to the ruins and you see it and you can feel how sacred it is. It was a spiritual feeling.

This was the old porch the dirt and sand had eroded away from the rock pathway leading up to the door








Here we are at the Pali lookout- its an amazing view.  Zeke had a GoPro camera and so some the pictures are funny looking and a birds eye shot




We went to Lani Kai Beach- it was a perfect beach day...no trade winds, very hot, warm calm waters, and I even fell asleep and got FRIED- literally a lobster-  I can't sit, sleep, or wear clothes without it hurting! Its that awkward moment when you realize "oh Ive been in school all year and not at the beach tanning, and you remember you're white and can get burnt!" Ouch! 



LOVE this sand covered face!

He was so tired he just wanted to take a nap- he chilled in the chair under the umbrella for awhile!


He just came and sat on my had- so I was grabbing him with my mouth- he was laughing so hard. So stinking cute




Waiamea Bay body boarding






Ko Olina Marriott Gardens





Hanging out at Church on their last day

Zeke took this picture at my hotel with his GoPro-I thought it was pretty cool!


1 comment:

Abby and Richard said...

YOU POOR THING!! I love how you can see the little tie bow and everything! OUCH! Have you tried the aloe with Lydocaine in it? It has been a life saver for me.

Your little nephew is the cutest! Richard keeps laughing at me because I cant stop smiling at every picture of him. :)

I'm so happy I re-found your blog! Now that you are out of school we'll have to go on some adventures!