Thursday, May 10, 2012

Quick Utah Trip!!!

I was right in the middle of starting my finals when Meagan was going to graduate with her Bachelors from UVU. We were torn on what to do. We wanted to go to Utah so bad but flights were expensive and it would be such a quick trip s that I wouldn't miss school and so Chan wouldn't miss work. With the love and help of Chandlers parents we were able to come home for a few days. We flew into SLC on Thursday and left on Sunday. It was way to quick but so worth it. Chan and I here at the airport doing the red eye!


When we landed we went straight to Costco and the Mall in Provo- I saw my friend Toni Rose (used to work with her) on a bridal truck so I took picture and sent it to her- she just had her first baby and when she saw the picture I took with the truck she wanted to meet up!

It was so fun to see her-she is beautiful as ever, and her new handsome baby Crew!


Here is a picture of Meagans Graduation- It was a good ceremony! 


Beautiful Meagan


.It was freezing.
Im not going to lie I was missing Hawaii at this point.
Earlier that week, I guess it was 80 degrees in Utah and 
when we got there it was in the 40s


I love this picture! Great of Meagy and her parents


Ad this one too with Grandma


Some of Meagan's friends!


My parents and my sister came up to Provo too, since we were in town.
After the graduation we all just hung out and went shopping and went out to eat, and Chandlers fam planned family pictures again.

Heres my sister Desiree on the carousel with Janson


Janson and Chandler- Janson loved being with Chan. Janson would get the biggest smile when Chan would come up to him, talk to him, touch him, etc. He is so drawn to him. He thought Chandlers spikey hair felt cool.



 Janson is so lovey, touchy, and feely- he was reaching down giving Chan kisses.


 hugs


ooooh love them!!!



We went out to dinner at our favorite- Tucanos with our families. Again it was freezing. Here is Chan and my mom in the truck getting warm!


Random but it was so cute- when we ate dinner at the Riverwoods there was a prom going on, there were so many cute couples!
 
We crashed their dance!

It was a great quick trip! Congratulations Meagan! We love you! We were so happy we could be there with you and watch you graduate! Thank you family for allowing us to come home! It was wonderful!

No comments: