Tuesday, September 4, 2012

its a good good life

I am so behind on blogging. I ran into some major problems with blogger. For a few weeks it wasn't allowing me to do anything and said I was out of room for posting pictures and that I needed to pay to upgrade. I know I have posted a lot of pictures in the 3 and a half years I've been married on here but not as much as a lot of other avid bloggers I follow. So I was confused for a while. Then all of a sudden, I can blog now... no problems. Any way....


Here is a whole bunch of randomness as always. Chan and I just trying to soak up every last bit of our summer in Hawaii.
Went to the temple a few weeks ago and had such a pleasant time!




Still been trying to go to gym regularly. I haven't been good the last two weeks. Shame.

Kaiser Permanentes annually heart walk. We ran four miles for it. Ya never again.


Okay well maybe I rested a few times to enjoy the scenery along our run.


But I did finish ;) and I still had to go to work after. blah.



Chandler and I really have so much fun together. We are always expressing to each other how lucky we are and how happy we are in our lives. We are always trying to stay active with fun things do to together. Now that I have new shoes, new clothes, a new bag, and new clubs for golf that fi me (I don't have to use my childhood clubs), we have been hitting the courses hard! Don't worry I do beat my hubs at this game too. I often have to pick Chan's jaw off the tee boxes after I hit. He can't believe how good I am- I tell him I don't have a professional baseball player of a dad for nothing and A pro golfer of a brother for nothing! ;) He loves that I play sports with him. And we have a great time together out there.



I go for the pure beauty of it! seriously.






Its hard to believe that I have been a teacher now in RS for 5-6 months. It is the hardest calling I have even though its once a month. I feel the most pressure from it. I am in charge of teaching 40+ women a lesson once a month. Crazy. But I love it. It forces me to study, learn, grow, pray, and so much more. Each month when its over the love I feel from the sisters and the support and compliments they share with me just boosts my confidence and helps me to be more courageous. I am so truly grateful for this opportunity in my life right now. 

I am addicted to Korean Bathhouses now. end of story. Call me crazy if you know what they entail, but  once you go you'll be okay with it and understand that it really is just natural and normal and amazing. Ive been four times now that I've been home!

Date nights


Chan would maybe freak if he saw I posted this. Good thing he rarely reads our blog ;) But we gotta live a little! We can't be pic perfect for every shot. But I have this thing that I do that is so normal to me but every time I do it people just laugh at me so hard and think its so funny. But if its stinky or I need to plug my nose I always always just do it with my upper lip. It works great for me. I guess many people can't plug their nostrils with their lip let alone even reach their nostrils with their lips at all. So one night all of us friends were sitting around trying to do it. Retarded I know. Here is Chan trying it!
Total duck face.

We hiked Koko Head for the 2nd time. I don't know why I forget how hard it is and I keep going back....





Laying out at the beach. Love Waikiki Beach!

My hubby now owns like 6 Aloha shirts. Weird. But I kinda like it, how can I not when he makes anything look good.


BeYOUtiful drive home!



Went to Wet N Wild one day. Had a blast with the hubs on all the rides! Don't worry I beat him too on this racer!

 Ive had this empty frame in our bathroom for months now waiting on family photos. So I saw this on Pinterest of course and its been so fun to write love notes. Pretty sure Chan was beaming over this, he thought it was the coolest idea. He is all over it. He's such a sap I love it. Always so giddy and happy over the smallest things. 





6 comments:

The Dabo's said...

I had to buy more storage about a year ago. It's cheap I think. Anyways you DO have a good life! Great pictures!

Brown Family! said...

So funny...I TOTALLY do that with my upper lip too!! It's how I plug my nose when I swim haha. And Curtis and I have the "I love you because" frame too! I saw it on Pinterest and thought it was the best idea ever. You guys are too cute! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving...hopefully! :)

Josh and Megan said...

Aww...you guys are just too funny!! I even caught myself trying to plug my nose with my lip!!

Jake, Keeley, Addi, and Jaycee May said...

So I wouldn't just come to see you just to go to wet n wild.......but when i do come can we go??? haha I love water parks!

The Sandbergs said...

You two are so darling. I love the pictures and what you wrote about! I'm happy to see that you and Chandler are doing so well. You seem so happy in Hawaii! Good for you two. We miss is all the time so keep living it up! :)

Amber Hendrix said...

Ok, FIRST of all, I hope Chandler knows how lucky he is to have such a gorgeous wife! Also, you two are picture perfect in EVERY pic even if you are pulling duck faces. Ridiculous. ha. I too, had to buy storage for my blog. But, I figured it was worth it since I want to print it off. When are you two going to have some supermodel kiddos?! ha