Landed and it was pouring in Las Vegas..was so bummed. It ruined our extravagant rollar coaster plans!
Keeley picked me up..it was so past due to be with her!
We had to go to L.I.C.K. best candy store ever! PS Keeley... My $12 candy necklace didn't last long. I ate it quick!
We went to Lake Powell with both our families! It was a blast as always! I am waiting on my sister to finish making the video she is putting together from the trip. So you might see it pop up on my blog later. Here are a few photos for now. I was there for the whole 7 days and my dad picked Chan up in Vegas and they came out for the latter half of the trip. The first half of the trip my mom had some friends come out. Then the latter half was all family and kids over labor day weekend. On the first half, A good friend of ours, Alejandro who owns FINO for men in Vegas came out and he brought his lovely new girlfriend! Lets just say if Alejandro doesn't marry her, I will! No but really, we hit it off right off the bat. We were joined at the hip for four days. I hadn't laughed as hard as I laughed like that in a long time. I had heard of her before as she is a really well known hair dresser in Vegas. My mom had met her a few years back and when we heard that Alejandro started hanging with her we were beyond thrilled. Here are a few pictures...
Picked up the hubs. He's trying to get in a few last business calls before he loses service.
The crazy group next to us.
Making some smoothies and hangin out on the top deck watching the neighbors break collar bones and cough up blood with the blob.
We went dancing at the neon party next door. So fun!
Laid down to take a nap..
My birthday cake on the boat? What? 26? I still feel 19!
Her custom door handles!
I got to go to Tuacahn and see Aladdin. All I have to say is it was awesome as ever. You can never go wrong with a Tuacahn production though. The best part was watching my nieces faces light up when Jasmine came within arms reach in front of us on the 45th row on the carpet shining, dazzling, and gorgeous singing right to us!
All ready with our 3D glasses.. The cutest thing, Brooklyn says "Why do we need 3D glasses when its already in 3D?" She is so smart! But yes there was a part where you have to watch a big screen. It was cool!






















No comments:
Post a Comment