Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just a few..........

Here is just a simple "taste" of a few photos from 400+ pictures taken of us in Vegas in a matter of 4 hours! None of these are going on the actual announcement. These were just fun shots! Not too many of these I posted show our faces... We are working on the announcements (gotta love wedding planning;)), I hope they will turn out cute! We have so so many photos to choose from. Its been a tough choice, and it doesnt help that we are both our own worst critic!
This was the funcky entry way at The Venetician! I just LOVE any and all architecture, and/or Art. You can find a variety of it in Vegas! Sometimes too busy and sometimes not.
It was freezing outside... good thing we dont show are goose bumps ;)

Chandler's Bling Bling? Or my Bling Bling? Mmmm.... Chandlers!!!!!!! ;) Ah! LOve it!

One of my favorites of Chan.... So dang cute!!!



We really had a blast together!

3 comments:

Wilsons said...

Oh those are so cute. You look so great together. I cant wait to see the announcements. I bet they are amazing.

The Gleave's said...

Wow those are beautiful pictures! How exciting. Thanks for doing my nails the other day they turned out really good.

Unknown said...

You guys make a good looking couple.