Me? Crafty?
Sierra showed me quickly how to make watch bracelets... I had ordered watch faces online and I have really been getting into making a variety of colors of Beaded bracelets. Here's a few Ive made. I think I get better and better...LOL I cant wait until I actually have more time to make more of my own jewlery!

Here's one of my fav... I gave to Chan's cousin!!
3 comments:
so fun!!! I want one!!!
K, I totally want one and wanna learn how to make them, call me next time you are in SLC
:)
hey lieren...its meagan (from ceu) i just ran across your blog on bodie and katies, and i just thought i'd say hi and congrats! you two are super cute together. looks like your having fun, and cute watches, i just made some just like that too. it fun. anyways, good luck with the planning! oh, and i really like your hair cute shorter, its really cute.
Post a Comment