


Christmas morning we woke at about 9:30! Just perfect! We were all very spoiled! I was surprised how well taken care of I was! I felt so much at home! It could not have been better! Chandlers brother Kelly and his wife Geri, Meagan (chan's sister), he and I, and his parents there on Christmas morning to all open gifts! I got some things that I was surprised about! Chandler got me alot of clothes that I had wanted from Victoria Secret! I also got a new blow dryer(it was about time ;)), and some fun new lil house stuff! From Chan returning home from his mission within the past 7 months he just wanted clothes as well! I did my best job to just start a new waredrobe! The rest of his family came over that evening for a wonderful Christmas dinner! And the exchange of gifts! For most of the remaining of the Christmas break we played alot of Guitar Hero! It was fun!One of Chandler's great friends from the mission returned home and spoke in SLC sunday. We took a quick drive to SL to listen to him speak, Followed by a brunch! Good times Good times! Chandler and I were so blessed to be able to be together solid for all of his Christmas break in the middle of his Basketball season! Now back to everyday life of work and school for he and I until the wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment