

Chandler is totally enjoying himself now playing basketball back at CEU! He loves his teammates and has a great time playing and contributing his amazing talent to the team. They are playing so well this season! Its exciting! They have played a total of thirteen games and has WON all of them! They are 13-0! Which has made them nationally ranked at 19th! Remarkable! The team is Down in Yuma, AZ. this weekend playing. It is so hard because I wish I could watch him play in every game and be there for him! Soon though, real soon we will be married so I can be there to support him and watch him play more! Chandler has been playing very well! He is getting a decent amount of playing time in each game and doing his best! He has made a known name for himself now as a great shooter on the team, other teams are working hard to keep on him. He will continue hard to stay open and shoot when he can!! ;) He sure works hard at his practices and goes strong! His Coaches love him and give him alot of leadership and credit of the team! Exactly what he deserves! I admire him for his athletic talent and his devotion to the game and his education! He is being recruited right now from a few different schools and Im sure, more to come! Chandler's interest right now is with UAA (University of Alaska Ancourage). The coach up there is doing a great job to build a personal relationship with him first and calls and checks in on him often. Chan and I most likely will fly to Alaska in April to check out the Campus and the offer in detail! At first I could only think about the cold cold weather and how far away it is, but I did some research and I found out some neat things about Ancourage and got ideas for jobs! It would be a great experience for us! I cant wait! I am excited to see where we could end up!MORE STATS AND PICS TO COME!!!
1 comment:
Lieren I am so happy for you!! Congrats..
Post a Comment