
Sunday, January 11, 2009
A full plate!
So I got this idea that since I am already a Master Esthetician, why not become more widely versatile across the board in the cosmotology industry? Great idea right? When married and we up and move to where ever we go I will be nationally licensed in esthetics and nails. So Im doing it all! Plus whats 3 months right? So starting Nail Tech apprenticing this wk has been different but fun. I work at a salon called Legends. Everything I am learning so far is exactly what I have been doing at spa's for mani's and pedi's for yrs now(nothing new learned yet). I have gotten MY nails done for the past 8 years of my life...thought it would be a piece of cake after watching all those yrs. Lets just say Its harder then I thought to shape acrylic! But I am doing fine and will be a pro soon real soon ;) I have many family members and friends that support me! I need to have a model EVERYDAY. Its been a success for finding models so far everyday and I am booked for all of this wk everyday too BUT... if anyone wants to let me work on them... by all means... please! ;) I am having a great time. I already know It will be a stressful 3 1/2 months of school/work/plannning wedding/traveling to games/flying to check out school offers of Chan's/etc. I can do it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's Darcee's mom.........hey, call me if you need a nail model to practice on. I just took off the gel nails I put on myself for the holidays. You know, it really is a lot harder to do acrylic or gel than it looks when your having your nails done by others.
I was so excited to hear that you are engaged & getting married in May. Don't forget to send Donnie & I an invitation. We wouldn't miss it.
Love you,
Melanee 674-7812/705-0080
Post a Comment