My mom and I took a drive up to Huntington and to go to Chan's games in Price this weekend. We got there a lil late on Fri night. On Sat. We went to Meagans game and then Chans against CSI (college of Southern Idaho). A great team they were, huge, and big athletic guys! Yet, another huge win! It was such a fun and intense game! WOW! Chan played very well! I am so in awww over his true hard work... He is so fun to watch! My mom had a blast as well! It was fun to see her too, get all into it... In the picture is Mariana (from Brazil, Chan's asst. coaches wife) My mom, me, Grandma, Meag and Kaylene right after the game was over!

Another pic of Mariana (we are sad she is going back to Brazil), my mom, and I waiting for Chan to come out of the Locker room one happy boy after beatin CSI by at least 20 pts!
Chandler and I at Pizza Hut after the game with everyone! Such a blast;)
Mmm... I dont know who needed it more..my mom and I from Warm St George or Chan after his game. We are whimps when it comes to the cold snowy weather. We had to get in the hot tub at Chan's. The poor guy beat his body up bad this game... He woke up sore sore sore and had to get some bones x-rayed from falling hard!
6 comments:
wow i did not know you got married congrats on that. how is life going? i"m glad to see your apart of the blogging world its nice to see you well kinda see you. you email me so i can add you to my list so you can see my blog Mitchell_fam@beyondbb.com. this a Alicia if you did not know.
ok wow i guess i should read better so your getting married i get know,
Hey lier. looks like you guys had fun.. sorry i missed you both ways. my mom said she would be a nail model for you so let me know if you want her too. I need a fill soon haha my nails grow soooo fast.
hey you! so good to hear from you! glad you found my page:) YOu look beautiful as ever! of course:) Congrats on your wedding!!!! You guys make a gorgeous couple! keep in touch:)
Hey, if you can do my nails next Wed. at 3:00 that would be totally awesome!! I am so excited. You did such a great job on Darcee's nails.
Let me know if that will work for you.
I love your Las Vegas photo's. They turned out so perfect. FUN.
I do love my new little one. Shaylee is the joy of my life.
See you soon.
Love,
Mel
Lieren! Hey! Thanks for finding us! I am very excited! Man...I wish that we could come and watch some of Chandlers games..Tate knows everything that is going on with the team though, he is alwyas on there website seeing how he is doing! We miss those guys! and Price! FUn times! I see that you moved your Date from June:) Hopefully we can see you guys sometime and hang out. Tell Chan hi!
Post a Comment