Tuesday, February 24, 2009

farewell...

Chandler came down Sat. night late. The next morning we went to church in Cedar to my elderly cousins farewell. They are going to New York South Mission... Chan's SAME mission. So that was cool for him to come with me. He was able to chat to them and share a few stories with them! This pic is of he and I with my 92 yr. old grandma after church sitting on my grandma's new swing at my house! It was so bright outside ;) Chana nd I went to a house on the parade of homes.. (pics to come- it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!) Great to have Chan in St. G for a day! Miss him much!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

fun I too LOVE the parade of homes!!!

Melanee said...

I love this picture with you, Chan & your grandma. Glad he got to come down for a visit.
So happy to hear you are feeling back to normal (neck wise). Not much fun. Thanks for your cute comment on my blog.
Love you tons,
Melanee :)