Saturday, February 21, 2009

Oh.... and I managed to clean....

....my ring today too! ;) This is for the few people that have asked me to post a pic of my ring so they could see it!

The pics don't show the greatest detail... but you get the idea!
I sure am well taken care of! Chan did an EXCELLENT job! I cant stop looking at it;)
Better yet I cant stop thinking about how lucky I am to have met Chan and to have things work out the way they have in the past three yrs! I really am so blessed to have him in my life! We are getting so eager and excited! It is not coming fast enough!

1 comment:

Miles and Chelsea said...

Hello!! I found your blog through Robyn! Congrats on the engagement,I remember the time you went down to price and met him!! That is so cool that you guys are getting married!! Im adding you to my blog so we can keep in touch!!!