Saturday, February 21, 2009

Outta the house... for only 5 min!

I should have taken a before picture too but my car was so so so dirty from driving it up to Provo a wk a go in the snow and I have neglected it! You couldn't even tell it was white! I washed it today- I am so proud! ONLY because I was able to get out of the house after 4 days and drive alil with my neck pains! ;) see how bored I get with the random posts'!


Chan is on is way to warm St. George tonight!!! I am so happy! We wanted to go to the movie Taken... has anyone seen it yet!?

2 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

Hey Lieren this is Kensey (Brooks) I came across your blog and wanted to say congrats on your engagment! You look so happy and your ring is beautiful!! Oh and my hubby and I went to Taken last night it is pretty good, defineitly worth seeing!

Unknown said...

Mark and I saw it last night and we both loved it! Everyone that I know that has seen it says they like it too.