Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Poor boys....

Yes! I am talking about Colorado Northwestern Community College Boys... the poor guys got their butts kicked! They traveled down to Price to play two games with CEU and it was a Sad day... or two for CNCC... Almost embarassing! I was not able to be there and see for myself but Friday nights game went a lil like this.....

CNCC came out on fire in the beginning and hit multiple threes to take an early lead. CEU came right back on good defense and hit three pointers of their own and CNCC didnt match. It seems that all of CNCCs energy was down to let CEU score wherever they could on court. In the 2nd Half no Contest as the CNCC team put up little effort and the CEU team cruised. Aaron scored 16 points. Another strong point was rebounding that night as CEU grabbed 52 to CNCC 28 rebounds. FINAL SCORE CEU 108 CNCC 71

On Sat night.

It was a great start for Chan's team as they jumped out quickly to a 10-0 run. Chandler had 10 defensive rebounds and 4 assists in the 1st half. In the 2nd Half Almost too easy for the team as they kept focus the entire second half and won with one of the largest point differences in conference game, they won by 50. The defense was aggressive as the CNCC team only made 18/61 from the field. Chan scored 12 points and had 13 rebounds for a monster double/double ;)and still found time to contribute 6 assists. This win keeps CEU in second place in the conference following the undefeated Salt Lake team. . FINAL SCORE CEU 94 CNCC 44
Chan got to talk a little bit with the Alaska coach that was there to watch him!

Awesome Job Chan!!!! I love you!!



2 comments:

Wilsons said...

Hey! I feel like I havent been on blogspot forever! Looks like you are having a fabulous time keeping busy ;) I have been the same way with the salon, primerica, and my least favorite...school. As soon as May comes life will be wonderful. Well I am trying to find time to come and do nails and skin and everything but who knows when. Sooner than later hopefully! I am excited to get going on some new things too..we will have to catch up!

Wilsons said...

Oh yeah! I loved your pics..especially the one wear your laying down on you back with you legs up. It looks great! Also all the wedding stuff looks way fun. I loved going to wedding expo's...cute stuff.