Thursday, February 5, 2009

"25 random things about me"

Here we go! I got tagged! Don't get too Bored!!

1. I have had a job since I was 11 and never have Not had a job. I love to work!

2. I have moved 14 plus times and have gone to 9 plus schools in my life. It was tough but I wouldn't change it for a thing.

3. I LOVE the beach. I am obsessed. While Growing up my favorite thing to do was play for hours in the waves, love beach volleyball, and bonfires with my cousins.

4. I am not myself without my camera. I have that thing everywhere I go. I enjoy taking photos! I take pics with everyone and thing!

5. I love what I do for a living, aesthetics/spa biz is my dream and love, but my other dream job would be to go to fashion design school, and become a designer or work for a fashion company.

6. If I am a shopaholic for anything its house ware things. I love to buy and look at anything house decor... I cant wait to decorate my own home again for the um-teenth time. Candles, frames, scents, pillows, mirrors, furniture, flowers, decorative things, lamps, comforters, etc!

7. If I take a run to Tj-maxx, Target, Wal-mart, or any store that has baby stuff I have to walk in the baby/children's section. Up and down the isle's too look at anything baby. I enjoy looking at baby seats, cribs, high chairs, clothes, etc. Call me crazy I know!

8. My most favorite holiday is Easter because the known reason of celebration, but too, because of the weather, the time of year, the candies, the flowers in bloom, the happiness it brings, the beautiful dresses kids wear ;)
But its tough because I love all holidays!

9. I hate to read but I cant wait to love it! There are so many books I cant wait to have my hands on! Just more time I guess!

10. I love being with my girlfriends. They make me laugh constantly like Ive never laughed! I love being goofy and silly with them... and wild and crazy! ;)

11. My brother is a Golf Pro and I admire him so much but I never see him to build a relationship with him. I cant wait until I get new golf clubs to continue that joy of mine as well!

12. I LOVE the smell of fresh rain on concrete. Or the smell in General, so fresh and clean.

13. I own over 100 pair of shoes, and over 50 swimsuits! I tend to collect!

14. Modeling is a hobby of mine and enjoy it while I'm young... I have had huge ads of myself with Oprah's O Mag, Cosmopolitan Mag, Ask Men website, Caribbean Realty Mag, Billboards in L.A., Sacramento Airport, Elan Women Mag, St. George Mag, Utah Valley Mag, Mesquite NV. Lifestyle Mag, Concierge Airplane Mag, In the Treasure Island Hotel in Vegas for a huge ad inside the hotel and much more!

15. I once spent the afternoon hanging and playing football with Jerry Rice when he played for the 49ers and he spanked my butt after a football huddle I was in with him!

16. I love to be alone. My time alone to me is so rewarding, uplifting, rejuvenating and love my time to think. I love the peace to myself. But Now too, I love being with Chandler! I am so giddy happy and deeply in love with him. I cant stand to be away from him.

17. I live for wake boarding. I have water skied since I was 9 and have wake boarded for 9 years, I would live on my houseboat if I could. Put me on a boat in warm water with my wake board and I will ride ride ride! I cant wait til I have a wake setter of my own!

18. Lake Powell is my favorite place in the world. If I could go anywhere in the world I would prob choose to go there first! When its 110 degrees out I'm happy. I have had amazing memories and hope more to come on the water!

19. I love vehicles. You can ask me about any car or make and Ill know it. Not the old old school stuff more luxury and fancy! I love nice cars. In the past 5 yrs I have had my drivers license I have had 5 cars of my own!

20. People often tell me I look like : Paris Hilton, Leann Rimes, and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

21. Many People wonder how my parents named me LIEREN. Well the truth is... My mother thought I was a boy and was going to name me Jorgan. When I came out and I was girl... She had no name... She was reading a Smutty romance novel while Preg with me and I was a character in the book named Lieren. Lieren had a evil step sister named Lanore. Glad she didn't name me that! My birth Certificate actually says Leirann. Luckily again she changed the spelling back to what came from the book. The book was called Come Love A Stranger!

22. I cannot ask anyone to do anything for me. I feel so bad asking for something. I cant stand putting someone out of their way. I love to help others and try to bend over backwards or do little things for people, but I cant have people help me with things. I am very independent with certain things- most things. But I am working on allowing people to step inside my bubble of helping out if I need it.

23. One of my life goals is to go to another country and experience poverty. Help out in an orphanage, or a country with sick sick children and people and help them, take care of them, or an organization of service of some kind. I would love, love to get to learn of that, grow and continue to teach me myself to count my blessings!

24. I have been in love before but never like I have felt NOW! I have longed for the feeling everyone talks about "when you know you'll just know" It is the most powerful and amazing heart pounding feeling of pure love. I am such a happy girl to have been blessed with Chandler in my life! I have finally found it!

25. I have many Outlandish Bizarre Fantasies. Wild and crazy things I want to do in life. And only my best friend, Chandler knows! They are secret! He agreed to help me to accomplish them. I love to think of weird things to do and where to go... and I fantasize! I love it!


K- That's was kinda different for me to do! It made me have to think of myself and my ways of life and my personality- It was fun to think back on a few things as well! I have truly enjoyed reading others posts about 25 random things!

Now I Tag:
1. Sierra M.
2. Katie W.
3. Kim B.

4. Jana S.
5. Brooke B.
6. Darcee G.
7. Melanee H.
8. Alicia M.
9. Alecia K.
10. Jenny S.

11. Robyn G
12. Telaine T.
13. Lizzie S.

3 comments:

The Gleave's said...

Lier! Thats funny about your name being spelled different on your birth certificate. MINE TOO! I bet ya didn't know that. My mom spelled it Daryce. In all the conversations we've had in life, I can't believe this never came up!

Melanee said...

You are so cute!!! I might just have to take you up on that pampering day at the spa.....WOW! Having you do my nails for me has been such fun pampering.
I love reading everyones tags. It's fun to learn things we would never know. Huh!!
Thanks for caring!
Love,
Melanee :)

Wilsons said...

Happy Birthday to Chandler tomorrow and also Happy Valentines Day!Have a GREAT weekend!