Friday, February 13, 2009

TODAY is Chandler's Birthday!!!


FEB. 14th 2009




We are in Idaho for some Basketball games, and today is Chandler's Birthday! Thats right on Valentine's Day!!!! He is the big 2-3!! 23! Lol... getting so old! Not! Hard to believe that I met him when he was 19, Crazy how time flies!! It hard when we are on the road and with his whole team but I will do my best to spoil him and make this day all about him! Its almost 1am so Ive already started ;)

(more post to come! Since I am in Idaho I have no pics- I lost my camera :( bad news)



Happy Birthday Glitter Graphics


Happy Birthday to you .....Happy birthday to you... happy birthday dear Chandler, Happy birthday to you! Muah! Somebody loves you very much!

1 comment:

Melanee said...

Happy b-day Chandler. Glad you got to join him for some b-day, game & Valentines fun!
Darcee is here with Shaylee. We are having fun.
See you soon.
Love you,
Melanee :)