Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Busy busy!

Oh my goodness! We are so so busy! We are to the last little bit of being young single adults! We are getting married in 4 days! CRAZY! I cant believe I will be a married women! Chandler and I were driving to St George from Provo last night and we just couldn't believe that the day is finally near for us to be sealed! We are just pulling together a few last minute touches and family is starting to get into town! It is so fun and exciting! We are so blessed! This day will be perfect!

I have other post I need to post! But I have to work them over a lil:)

Come celebrate with us this weekend! Hope all are doing well! We love you and thank you for your support!!!

2 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

o so exciting i remember that great moment of life. i am so happy you found someone just right for you being married is a amazing experience of life and i am so glad you found your true love. hope everything just goes perfect

The Dabo's said...

Hey, I am guessing the ceremony is not all white right? Let me know. Can't wait!