Sunday, May 3, 2009
CLuBjET
OKAY! So where to begin! You ready for a long post!? My sisters and rest of the family are amazing to do this for me! So they planned this bridal shower for me and they WOULD NOT tell me the theme of it! They wanted me to be surprised! (I couldn't get any of my friends to tell me ) And I sure was surprised!! Not your typical bridal shower! So clever! So I was told to go to my friends house when I got off work so we could all arrive at my house together! So I get there and 8 of my friends were there AND a limo to pick us up!
I get to my house and there is a huge red carpet lined with spot lights and a BIG lite up sign up that said ClUbJEt! THEN I knew we were going clubbing! My sister know I love to dance! They MADE my house a real club! As most of you know my nic-name is Lier-Jet! So the name fits me well ;) I walk up and there were two security guys who checked the VIP list to see if I was on it then checked my ID! So funny!
I Get inside and my sis is handing us fake money, ring pops, glow sticks, and madi-grass beads!
Here are the security guys checkin all my friends as they arrive! So cute! Even their shirts had Club Jet on them!
Here is my other sister Sierra, her friend Malynda, and Chantelle. They made Martini glasses with grape juice and rimmed with sugar!
Here is my 93 yr old grandma and my soon to be Grandma Bea (82) THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL! They loved the club!
Here I am coming in, getting my bride to be and my fake money! (Don't know what the fake money is for yet?)


Here is my soon to be amazing mother in law Kaylene! She was in on this secretive party too ;) They all did a wonderful job to help plan!!!
Grandma Bea
Aunt Gaylene
My best friend Darcee and I posing with our boa's!
My sister Desiree and Grandma! My goof friend Lynnda on the right
Starting to open gifts!
My great friends who all came! Lexi, Ashlee, Ambria, Margie, Laura!
Opening some fun stuff for Hawaii!

Kaylene got this made for us! The most gorgeous quilt! I loved it! I loved the colors! Black N White!


Opening some crazy things! Ill let your imagination tell you how crazy it got! ;)


A new suit for Hawaii! All white! So cute!
So I finish Opening all gifts and my sister says " So this is a dance party right? Well we need a lil help to get it started!" Flying thru the front door come a few chip n dales! I was kinda freaking out! HILARIOUS!




So here are a few video of the evening! The one on the left are the guy dancers doing their routine and on the right is me arriving at the club and being surprised with all their hard work and thought put into this for me! SO much fun! I could not believe all the detail even inside my house with lights, disco balls, food, drinks, bathroom decked out with gums and mints and anything you would find in a club restroom, the favors! So Awesome! Thank you to everybody who came and everyone who helped! The best bridal shower someone will ever have! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SO FUN! Lier I am so excited for you two and wish that I could make it to your big day. Tate will be there but my best friend from high school is getting married the same day!!! MAN!! I am so happy for you guys and you will have so much fun following Chan around and watching him play ball! I loved it anyway:) You make a BEAUTIFUL bride!!
Seriously Lier, That was the BEST bridal shower I have ever been to!
Awesome Bridal shower...........what a great idea your sisters & mom came up with. Go girl!!!
Congrats on your wedding yesterday. So darn elegant & you looked beautiful. Happy Honeymooning..........
Oh my that looked like s much fun! Congrats! It was so good seeing you! Have a blast on your honeymoon!
Post a Comment